Obama will start his presidency era in exactly a week time from this post is written. It’ll be interesting to find out how bleak or bright the world’s future will be in his hands. I am not exagerating here since U.S. is the world leading nation, and who ever leads that country will be very much steering this world.
Talking about workload, which I normally avoid, this new U.S. president will have piles on his desk, even before he started his first day in the Oval Office. He will have to think of all the U.S. (and world) problems like the financial crisis, unemployments, recession, oil price uncertainty, the Israel war, and the possibility of other wars.. (imagine Korea, Pakistan, Taiwan, etc..)
The question is still the same.. will Obama do something new or will he do things in the old ways? The later decision will result in shoes throwing situation.
If you look through my blog, you will realize that I like to brag about my ability to foresee the future. So here goes with my prediction:
1. The world will see the oil price increase again.. If the war goes on.
2. If the war is over soon, the oil price will be stagnant up to about USD 50/b. Demand of oil (and expansion) will not be hiking so fast.
3. The developing countries esp in Asia may lead the growth, since China’s economy is slowing down.
4. Property will be a very good investment since the price is extremely low in U.S. That may be followed by many developed countries around the world. This show that demand is very low for property. Many will save their moneys for just in case situations.
5. Crops and plants will have their price going up. Coffee, corn, wheat, etc will have a higher price in futures.
6. During 2009, there will be floods, earthquakes, volcanoes, etc.
7. Unless the new president of Indonesia is very strict on corruption, we will see Indonesia goes down under the sea. Indonesia will never be an important nation let alone reigning in Asia. Things are corrupted, even the military weapons are not as strong as those in Singapore, Malaysia.
There are a lot of more bull**** that I can say, but I maybe thought as insane by all of you. (Ha.. everyone knew it anyway)
Anyhow, the world is facing a tough situation. Hence, hang in there or say goodbye to the world. ^^! (no massive suicides please.. one by one, take your turn in order)