Juggling requires a lot of skill. And by that, I mean, A LOT.
Consider the situation at work that I need to juggle with:
1. Lots of tests to be marked. (The test is a written one. Many people always wanted to be a doctor, so they start practicing their handwriting like one. Sometimes they forget to stop practicing during exam time..)
2. Many assignment need to be read, and marked. (Fortunately, they are typed.)
3. There is also my “other” job. (And, a very important one that drain my brain. Visit http://cityku.com)
4. And also, there is my second “other” job, which although does not drain my brain, but also taken my time slot.
5. The new brain teaser from tktq.net that has been bothering me for days. (Level 33, clue pleasee….)
6. Dr. House season 2. (luckily, heroes and prison break is on halt at the moment)
So, end result? I ended up having a bed rest during long weekends. *Sigh..
Have you been juggling lately? ^^!